In this course students will learn how the electrical system operates, they will learn to inspect, diagnose and repair electrical systems, they will learn to read wiring diagrams and learn the fundamentals of heat and air conditioning. This will prepare students to take there ASE certification Examination.
Key Learning Objectives
1. Learn to read and understand more complex wiring diagrams.
2. Learn to diagnose and repair electrical circuits.
3. Learn to service air conditioning systems.
4. Learn to diagnose and repair air conditioning system problems.
5. Learn to diagnose and repair HVAC system blower motor circuits.