In this course students will understand the inner workings of manual drive line components, they will understand the clutch system and be able to RR a manual transmission with confidence. This will prepare students to take there ASE certification Examination.
Key Learning Objectives
1. Learn to set up rear differentials and check backlash and bearing preload.
2. Learn to diagnose and repair clutch systems.
3. Learn to diagnose and repair differential and manual transmission leaks.
4. Learn to diagnose and repair transfer case problems.
5. Learn to remove and replace manual transmissions and related components.
60 hrs Manual drive train class