In this course students will be expected to learn to diagnose, overhaul, remove and replace an automatic transmission or trans-axle. This will prepare students to take there ASE certification Examination.
Key Learning Objectives
1. Know how to diagnose and repair torque converter related concerns.
2. Know how to inspect and repair clutch related wear.
3. Learn the operational characteristics of a CVT transmission.
4. Learn how to properly service automatic transmissions.
5. Learn how to remove and replace automatic transmissions and transaxles.
60 hour Automatic transmissions class.